Sunday, June 26, 2011

I could go in so many directions...

Industrial Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Retail Real Estate, Brokers, Agents, Engineers, Contractors, Developers, End Users, Planned Communities, High Rises, Multi-Use, Rural.... I could go in so many directions with a topic as broad as Real Estate, and you'd better believe my mind does. I love real estate; I don't know of anything else that I even pale in comparative passion about.

Because of this, I've found research quite strenuous. I begin by focusing on events and conferences I could let my readers know about, only to get distracted by professional organization meetings that welcome guests, prestigious members only groups who offer stout discounts to students, vast libraries of webinar listings, scholarship and job opportunities, and current legislative and economic updates that I would like to share with the people I am reaching.

I guess what I am trying to say is, help me help you. What would you like to read about? I am aware that this is a new blog, so I am halfheartedly throwing this request for suggestions from the people who will read this in time.

Until then, I will be posting mainly events and conferences from all areas of real estate, with periodical webinar links and meetings.  I look forward to seeing you all at these events. Network to build net worth. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment